Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Apologies Submitted


Please accept the apologies of this Witch who started this blog and then promptly took a giant tumble off her broomstick (actually that isn't completely accurate but doesn't it make a COOL story?  LOL)  At any rate, it is my intent to at least TRY (barring unforseen circumstances or other injuries) to write here at LEAST once each week and to welcome submissions or reprints from others who wouldn't mind being quoted in my little corner of this particular Universe.


So please accept my apologies for being clumsy and contact me at any time by writing to me at revaradia@gmail.com OR revaradialecrone@yahoo.com.


I can also be found on Facebook (usually in one or another game) and welcome being friended on there.

Blessings my Children. 
Merry Part, Merry Meet Again



No comments:

Post a Comment